Authors are requested to prepare their manuscripts according to the instructions given in the authors' guidelines.
1) Manuscript should be submitted in English in electronic version written in A4 format with 1'' margins (right, left, top, bottom), single column, Times New Roman, 12 pt. font size with 1.5 line spacing, and submit the text in full as a single Word file. Figures, whose acceptable formats are TIFF, JPEG and EPS, should be supplied with high resolution digital ones. Minimum 5 pages; Maximum -12 Pages
2) Manuscripts should be submitted under the following headings as a single file.
Author names, affiliations and Email ID of all the authors
Corresponding author, Email ID, Contact number
Abstract, Keywords (5)
Results and Discussion
Acknowledgements (If any)
References (Minimum 10)
3) Submission of any manuscript that contains redundant or duplicate publication of the same or very similar research work will be rejected. Articles may be returned at the point of submission if the quality of presentation or the written quality of the English does not meet the required standard.
4) Journal follows a double blind review process. All the manuscripts will be initially assessed by the editor for suitability for consideration for publication. Manuscripts deemed to be suitable are then typically sent to a minimum of two independent reviewers to assess the scientific and technical quality of the manuscript. The Editor is responsible for the final decision regarding acceptance or rejection of manuscript. After a careful refereeing process, accepted papers will be published in the Journal.
5) The authors whose manuscripts accepted for publication should submit the signed Copyright Transfer Agreement with final manuscript.
6) Plagiarism Policy: Article published by RJSCES is committed to publishing only original article, i.e., article that has neither been published elsewhere, nor is under review elsewhere. Plagiarism is an unethical act of copying of ideas /concept, text, data, tables, figures and graphs of other authors’ work without proper citation. While using any materials protected by copyright (figures, tables, photos, etc.), the authors should ask the permission from the copyright owners to reproduce the quoted material. If evidence of plagiarism is found after publication of the article, it will be retracted immediately.
Research Journal of Science and Engineering Systems is an open access Journal and freely available online immediately upon publication. All interested readers can view, download, print, and redistribute any article without a subscription and to attain maximum visibility for published articles.